Thread: Alpine Lion Boerboels

Default Alpine Lion Boerboels

I recently purchased our little girl from Patrick at Alpine Lion Boerboels in New Mexico. He was very knowledgable and helpful throughout the process. All his dogs are strikingly beautiful and very large. Her father is around 170 which is big for a Boerboel but moving to Alaska it's exactly what we're looking for. So far she is wonderful and growing like a weed. I can't wait to see how she turns out. Thanks again Patrick!

Shane
    Smokedogg

Thanks for the post! It seems that we always here the bad stories, It is nice to hear some good ones too.click here for Alpine Lion Boerboels

Hi,
    It is weird to write about my excellent experience about my breeder because it was Blitzkrieg Boerboel, aka Top Dog. No words or adjectives to relate the positive experienceS that I've had with Top Dog. His wealth of experience as a BB owner and as a breeder, are reflected on my Bella. She is every thing what Top Dog told me in our pre-purchase negotiations. When I shared my story to my military students, my Marine Students shared his love and passion for the breed, I highly reccommended BLITZKRIEG BOERBOELS. In the future, I am joining an AKC registered obedience school, and my perception is that they have no BB breed here, in El Paso, Texas, and if that is the case, Bella will establish the standards for her breed.

From Bella Santos,

Thank you!

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad that Bella is all that you had hoped for. I sell puppies because I love breeding better dogs. I do not multiply dogs to sell puppies. It is a two way relationship and thank you for being a great owner. Without people like you the cycle would be broken and I would not be able to do what brings me so much joy, breeding better Boerboels. So for that, Thank You!

Tim
    www.blitzkriegboerboels.com

I highly recommend Michelle Convis at Adara Ridge Boerboels. She was very knowledgable and her home and kennel were kept very clean and neat. All her dogs are very well cared for.